Hello, my name is shuehkee from Integrity 2 and this is my new english blog for the new year!
My hobby was collecting cards when I was younger. However, as I grow up, my hobby turned to playing the electone because I feel that playing the electone is more meaningful than keeping cards at home where I have shelves of many different kind of cards. Everyday at home, I usually finish my homework first before I go and watch the television or use the computer because I do not want my homework incomplete and get scoldings or punishment from teachers the next day.
I like to play the electone when I am interested in the song or when the song is familiar to me, as I know roughly how the song sounds like but if the song is "alien" to me, I do not even bother to practice it because I often forget how the song sounds after the lesson. I love to play badminton too. I dislike people who talk loudly in front of everyone and think that they are right, assume without clarifying and people who have no sense of humour, gratefulness, and respect. I also dislike insects, imagine their tiny shiny body that crawls to anywhere possible and the six prickling-like legs and feelers especially cockroaches.
I used to play computer games everytime I go home but I seldom use my computer to play online games like Maple Story and AuditionSEA since this year as I found the workload in school getting heavier than last year when we can relax after school on some days without any homework but this year, I realised that we have homework everyday! In my school, I feel like it is my second home and the teachers are just like our second parents as they teaches us many things. Most of the teachers are approachable and very keen to help their students. Teachers are often strict in class when they are teaching but they are actually very nice people outside class. Some teachers even entertain us with jokes and laughter during any events when they are not teaching like a class party.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Personal Details
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment